We are seeking Refrigeration Controls Technicians to deliver complete supermarket control system installations including startup and programming.
This position will be responsible for the installation of all types of control equipment including variable frequency drives.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience of installation & programming of supermarket control systems such as CPC, Danfoss, & Comtrol.
- Ability to identify the root cause of technical issues using sound problem solving techniques.
- Proficient with required hand tools and instrumentation.
- Track record of reliability and the ability to achieve assigned objectives.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and management.
- Proven history of delivering assignments within on time.
- Motivated and self-directed, while managing multiple assignments.
- Drug Free.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- EPA Universal Certification.
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Own hand tools, gauges and instruments.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- To be flexible and willing to work overtime as necessary when required.
- Wages commensuratewith experience and ability.
- 401k Pension.
- 100% Company Paid Family Health Care, Dental, & Vision.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Flex Days.
- Paid Holidays.
- Direct Deposit.