We are seeking Refrigeration Installation Technicians to deliver supermarket equipment installations on a timely basis. This position will be responsible for all stages of the process, including equipment placement, interconnection, and commissioning.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience installing refrigerated display cases, building walk-ins, and installing refrigeration piping.
- Experience with supermarket parallel refrigeration systems.
- Proficient with cutting edge installation techniques.
- Track record of reliability and the ability to achieve assigned objectives.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and management.
- Proven history of delivering assignments within spec, on time and within budget.
- Motivated and self-directed, while managing multiple assignments.
- Drug Free.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- EPA Universal Certification.
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Own hand tools, gauges and instruments.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- To be flexible and willing to work overtime as necessary when required.
- Wages commensuratewith experience and ability.
- 401k Pension.
- 100% Company Paid Family Health Care, Dental, & Vision.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Flex Days.
- Paid Holidays.
- Direct Deposit.